Who/What Is She’s Babely?
Well, YOU are! Being babely is all about being a badass bossbabe, in charge of her $#*t! And I have a feeling that’s you, girl. This blog is a resource for entrepreneurs, mompreneurs, freelancers, creatives, and anyone looking to get organized, both in business and in the home.
What Will You Find Here?
Speaking of free printables, sign up below to access my library of free organizational resources, which includes my ebook How To Curate Your Perfect Capsule Wardrobe. Available only to my subscribers.
I think being good around the house is pretty Babely! I share my home renovation and DIY projects in this column #HandyBabe – Here you can pick up some handy-person tips for renovating/fixing up your abode, as well as view some cool room before + after reveals.
Plus check out She’s Loving where I share the home decor and pretty things that I adore and think you will adore too.
For tips on blogging and styled stock photo hookups, see Blogger Resources. Dare to finally start that blog you’ve been thinking about starting! Let me show you how to Start a Blog in just 10 minutes.
Who Am I?
I’m Chelsea! I’m a professional Marketing Strategist, Graphic Designer, and Blog-At-Home-Mom from Canada. You can find me on this blog as well as HerPaperRoute. I’m obsessed with design & creative media, as well as hot sauce. I put Sriracha on everything.
I love helping others to get organized and encourage you to fearlessly tackle your home decor projects. She’s Babely is where I blog about all things home and DIY.
After University I spent a few years working all sorts of jobs and sidehustles, while traveling around USA + Canada. Plus, I’ve been building and maintaining websites for corporations for over 15 years. Finally one day I took a chance on creating my own business, and I’m happy to say that it worked out! Now I earn a living blogging and freelancing, where I get to spend every day at home with my kiddo!
And for those of you who are curious about my personal life (its cool, I’m curious about yours too) here’s some facts about me:
- I grew up on a tiny Island off the coast of Canada, so tiny there were only 10 kids in my class, 9 if you don’t count me.
- I’ve lived in Vancouver, Toronto & Los Angeles.
- I’m no stranger to sacrificing now to work towards a goal that will pay off later: I once secretly lived in an office building to save on rent, and saved up $40,000 for a downpayment to buy a home.
- At the time, I was a designer at a greeting card company that operated out of the boss’s house. So strangely enough, I lived in an office and worked in a house.
- Put on Kriss Kross’s “Jump,” or Snow’s “Informer” and I will confidently rap every bar, with no shame.
- I have degrees in Graphic Design & Marketing and a certificate in Interior Design.
- Love at first sight – I believe in it! My husband and I fell in love and got engaged just one week after meeting! Then we got married by Elvis in Las Vegas one month later! Sticking with our waste-no-time style, we welcomed our son to the world a year and a half after that!
Photos from our Vegas wedding day.
Well now that you know a bit about me, I want to know about you! Drop me a comment here or on any of my social media channels: Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram. I will happily reply, and return a follow, too 🙂 And be sure to get my free organizational printables, by signing up below.
Ttyl, babes. Chelsea